Hello from the Pause Team!
We hope you are safe and well at this challenging time.
As a response to Covid-19, Pause is offering a call back service for:
- young people under 25 years old who have a Birmingham GP,
- families with Birmingham GPs who want support around a child/young person under 25 years old.
Our calls offer is a brief intervention, teaching skills and techniques for managing difficult situations and feelings or just listening depending on the need.
How can you help spread the word?
- Share the comms text above on your social media pages
- Forward this email to your network of partners and colleagues
- Share the poster with families and young people in Birmingham
- COMMS TEXT:
‘Need someone to talk to? Struggling to cope with feelings? Pause is here for you, if you are under 25 and have a Birmingham GP.
We offer a non-judgemental listening ear, self-help strategies plus skills for managing difficult situations and feelings. We are open 10am-6pm, seven days a week.
Drop us an email on email@example.com or call 0207 8414470 and we will arrange for one of our friendly team to call you back.
For more info check out https://www.forwardthinkingbirmingham.org.uk/ ‘
Thanks for your support,